Search by Keyword
This STOL technology enhances the SAFETY & PERFORMANCE characteristics of the Otter aircraft when it is empty or fully loaded with clients or cargo.
1. Up to 30% more lift generated without use of flaps or aileron.
2. Stall speed reduced.
3. An increase in ‘true’ cruise air speed up to 5-10%.
4. Significant increase in aileron control due to wing fences and drooped wingtip design.
5. Increase in visibility for both pilot and passenger due to aircraft cruising at a level ‘flaps-up’ attitude.
This Otter STOL Kit is also recognized by the Insurance Industry as a SAFETY modification and aircraft equipped with either our Beaver or Otter STOL Kits are eligible for up to a 10% reduction in their annual insurance premiums. Between the fuel savings and insurance premium reductions, the STOL Kit pays for itself in no time.
1. Contoured Leading Edge.
2. Droop Wingtips.
3. Engineered for compatibility with the 400 lb. Upgross Kit.
This kit comes pre-drilled and primed. All AN hardware and sealants are included. The drooped wing tips replace existing ones. The wings are not required to be removed from the aircraft for the installation of this kit. This kit is approved for all Piston & Turbine Engines and for all float and wheel/ski configurations.
Total estimated installation time is 70 hours.
Note: All prices in Canadian Dollars